Luxury Loos Nationally Nominated
NOTE: Voting Ends August 31st, 2010 – Please vote here
Cactus Club Cafe’s washrooms have been in the media spotlight and have won awards before, but never quite on the scale that they are now. Recently, the washroom at our Byrne Road location was nominated as one of the Top 5 Restrooms in all of Canada! The contest for best restroom has traditionally been held in the US and is sponsored by Cintas. This is its first year in Canada, hence the contest title best “restroom” instead of best “bathroom or washroom”.
Some things you might find in Cactus Club’s restrooms that you might like:
- Exotic footflush – flush the toilet with your foot!
- Automatic soap and water dispensers
- Internationally acclaimed artwork like that of Brent Comber (at our Bentall location)
- TVs built above the urinals or into the washroom stalls so you don’t miss a second of the game
- Designer lounge furniture
and much more…
In a recent interview with CKNW, our president, Richard Jaffray, chatted with host, Bill Good, to talk about the contest nomination, 2 new locations and to answer callers’ questions
More about the contest can be found at http://www.bestrestroom.com