Back to School? 5 reasons to work at Cactus Club
School is back in full swing and that means we are hiring students who are looking for part time work!
Here are 5 reasons to work at Cactus Club during this school year:
1. Social – Shake the stress of school and exams off when you come to work. We are one of Canada’s Top Employer for Young People so you will be working with, become friends with, like-minded and ambitious people like yourself.
2. Flexible hours – Work nights, weekends and days that you do not have class. Get a schedule that suits your needs.
3. Work for the best – Can’t decide which restaurant to work for? We have been voted the best restaurant concept in British Columbia to work for 8 years in a row by BC Business Magazine and have ranked in the Top 10 companies since 2007. We may have won a couple of other awards, too.
4. Growth – Many students have graduated from college and university and joined our leaderships team and/or our corporate head office. We are growing more each year and looking for great people to join our leadership team.
5. Money – Student debt does not go away on its own. Develop a work/study balance in life today and reduce the stress on your future-self.
Ready to join our team? Here’s how to apply in 3 steps:
1. Print off your resumé and this application form
2. Pick the Cactus Club Cafe that you would like to work at
3. Come down to that location at 10am-11am, or 3pm-5pm from Monday – Thursday
See you soon!