Dine Out for Life – March 25, 2014
DINE OUT FOR LIFE Tuesday, March 25, 2014
EAT. DRINK. AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Join Cactus Club Cafe at our English Bay location or Yaletown locations on Tuesday March 25th and support people living with HIV/AIDS right here at home.
English Bay [lunch and dinner] 604.681.2582
Yaletown [dinner only] 604.685.8070
– Call in advance to book your reservation –
On March 25th, 25% of our food sales from participating locations will be donated to registered not-for-profits Friends For Life and A Loving Spoonful. All proceeds directly benefit the programs and services they provide free-of-charge, including:
- Over 110,000 meals per year delivered to those affected by HIV/AIDS in Metro Vancouver and surrounding regions
- Nutritional counseling and meal planning
- 60+ support therapies ranging from therapeutic massage to naturopathy, music therapy to yoga
- A weekly hot lunch program for youth affected by HIV/AIDS
- End-of-life care to people in their own homes
Dine with us, and thousands of others as we Eat. Drink. And Make a Difference.