6 Reasons To Go to Cactus in the 6ix (aka Toronto) This Weekend
TGIF, Toronto. It is the weekend and it is time to let loose…(although Toronto is very good at letting loose during the work week, from what we’ve seen.)
If you haven’t come by our new Eastern Flagship at First Canadian Place, this weekend will be the perfect time to visit.
With over 15,200 square feet over three stories, there is lots to love.
Here are 6 highlights:
1. Exclusive Rob Feenie Menu – In addition to Chef Rob Feenie’s signature dishes, our Toronto menu features eight dishes created just for this opening. From the divine Lingcod Cocotte to the Duck Confit to Feenie’s Beef Duo, each is a unique masterpiece and reflects the range of Chef Feenie’s culinary talent.
2. Those Cactus Drinks – We know Toronto is a city that enjoys a good drink and we have been setting the standard with our bar and wine program for as long as we can remember. Designed by award-winning sommelier Sebastien Le Goff, our wine list features an extensive mix of Canadian and global offerings, while our perfectly mixed cocktails include all of the classics as well as many of our own popular creations. Weekend specials include our signature Ugly Wheat Ale, Sangria and Caesars.
3. The Deck – Cactus Club Cafe at First Canadian Place brings three distinct dining concepts in one: the Rob Feenie Dining Room and Lounge, Kate’s Bar, and the Deck (our rooftop patio). Each has its own flavour and will suit any occasion and mood. And when it’s time for a little TO meets Miami meets Las Vegas, there’s the Deck. With a fully retractable snow-melting roof, private booths and its own music program, the Deck is a one-of-a-kind experience.
4. Art, art and more art – Stemming from founder Richard Jaffray’s passion for art collecting, this location showcases world class art at every turn. Signature pieces include work by Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Mr.Brainwash, Brent Comber, Graham Gillmore, and Sol Lewitt. When you’re out for date night, your delicious food should be matched by extraordinary surroundings and atmosphere, and we offer them all.
5. The Screens – We know Toronto is a sports town, and Cactus Club Cafe has you covered on game day with top-of-the-line screens that provide great viewing from almost every seat in the house. Don’t limit yourself to bad food and sticky floors when you want to watch the game. Come watch your favourite sports in comfort, while eating the best of casual classics and fine dining.
6. The House of Yes – We are hospitality people at heart and our team is wired to anticipate and exceed our guests’ every need. Led by a highly experienced management group, the Cactus Toronto team cannot wait to welcome you with our attentive, warm and unpretentious service.
Cactus Club Cafe at First Canadian Place is open Sunday – Wednesday 11am – 1am
Thursday – Saturday 11am – 1:30am and is located at 77 Adelaide West.