« back to blog
March 18, 2020
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safe delivery of our food to your table:
- As always, our kitchens will follow all FoodSafe procedures, which serve to prevent the spread of viruses as well as foodborne illness and other bacteria.
- We have provided additional gloves to staff (which are replaced frequently) and have implemented a schedule of increased handwashing.
- We have increased the schedule of surface sanitizing.
- We have worked with our suppliers, who have guaranteed the safety of our restaurants’ supply chain with heightened precautions.
- We will not be accepting cash so we can minimize/eliminate contact through the payment process.
- Our staff will not report for work if they have symptoms of any illness, no matter how minor.
On behalf of everyone at Cactus Club Cafe, thank you so much for your support and trust in us.