Ontario Health and Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- We are currently open for patio dining, take-out and delivery only.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- A maximum of 4 people will be sat per table.
- We are unable to accommodate parties that exceed 4 people at separate tables.
- Per government guidelines we ask that guests dine with members of their immediate household only, or associated guidelines for caretakers and those who live alone.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use.
- All patio tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- Groups will be seated at least six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- We are only accepting electronic payments.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 4 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
- We are operating in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
We are committed to delivering your food safely. Thank you for your support and trust in us.