Ontario Health and Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- We are currently open for indoor and patio dining as well as take-out and delivery.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering inside the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use.
- All tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- Groups will be seated at least six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- We are only accepting electronic payments.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
- We are operating in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.