Ontario Health and Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- We are currently open for indoor dining, as well as take-out and delivery.
- As per the Ontario government, guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- We are following the Ontario government’s proof of vaccination protocols (more info here).
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use.
- All tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.