Saskatchewan Health & Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- Guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- A maximum of 6 people will be sat per table.
- Larger groups will have to occupy more than one table, while maintaining physical distancing between tables.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- All employees will be wearing masks and following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- We are only accepting electronic payments.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Groups will be seated six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
- Operating at a reduced capacity and/or in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.