6 Reasons you’ll love the newest Cactus Club Cafe, Kelowna Yacht Club
The wait is over.
We officially open at the Kelowna Yacht Club at 5pm today (June 30, 2015), and cannot wait to share this stunning location with locals and visitors alike. Here are six reasons why you’ll want to come by:
1. Location – It doesn’t get better than this. Being on the waterfront in downtown Kelowna, this restaurant boasts spectacular lake views and all the energy and action of the Promenade and Cultural District
2. Open air dining – Whether you are on the patio, in the lounge, or in the dining room, our unique design opens up the restaurant so you can enjoy fresh air and comfortable temperatures throughout the long Okanagan summers.
3. Art – Cactus Club Cafe’s signature art collections combine local and international pieces with careful consideration of each unique space. This restaurant features:
- Andy Warhol “Marilyn” screen-print
- Sol Lewitt’s “Bands of Equal Width of Color”
- Okanagan Lake Archive photographs from the Kelowna Museum
4. People – Two hundred of the industry’s best service and culinary staff are committed to delivering the highest quality food and friendly, unpretentious service.
5. Food – Featuring new flavours and Cactus classics, guests will enjoy Chef Rob Feenie Signature Dishes including: Rob’s Tuna Stack, Ceviche, Thai Red Curry Pacific Lingcod, Creole Steak + Prawns and Quinoa Salad.
6. Drinks – Designed by renowned sommelier and Service Director Sebastien Le Goff, Cactus Club’s extensive wine and beverage program transports guests on a tour around the region and the world. The wine program includes bold, refreshing and complex wines that highlight the best of the Okanagan Valley, as well as old world gems and new world discoveries.
We could go on, but we recommend you come down and experience our new restaurant for yourself. We look forward to hosting you.
Cactus Club Cafe Kelowna Yacht Club is open Sunday – Wednesday 11am – 12am Thursday – Saturday 11am – 1am, and is located at 1-1370 Water Street, Kelowna, B.C.