11 Reasons To Love Cactus Toronto
It’s only been three months since opening, and we are thrilled to have been voted one of the best restaurants to open in Toronto in 2015 and the top new restaurant in Toronto’s Financial District.
11 reasons to go to our biggest and busiest restaurant yet:
1. Culinary excellence: First Iron Chef Champion Rob Feenie leads our world-class, award-winning culinary team. Feenie’s passion for creating elegant, globally inspired cuisine is evident throughout our menu. From the beautifully simple and fresh flavours of the Tuna Stack to the stunning ‘art on a plate’ which is the Beef Duo – Feenie is passionate about letting the flavours of the quality ingredients speak for themselves.
2. Exclusive Rob Feenie menu: In addition to Chef Rob Feenie’s signature dishes, including his famous Butternut Squash Ravioli, our Toronto menu features exclusive dishes created just for this opening. From the divine Pan-roasted Lingcod to the Duck Confit, each is a flavourful masterpiece and reflects the range of Chef Feenie’s culinary talent.
3. The atmosphere: Delicious food should be matched by extraordinary surroundings and atmosphere, and we offer it all. Whether you’re looking to enjoy an intimate dinner, a social gathering or ‘summer in the city’ throughout the seasons – each one of our levels offers a unique experience to suit every occasion.
4. Impeccable service: Every guest leaves happy™ – it’s our trademark. Our highly trained and talented service team are here to make sure every aspect of your experience exceeds your expectations.
5. World-class art: This restaurant is a feast for the eyes at every turn. Dine beside an original Basquiat, Andy Warhol or Mr.Brainwash. It’s an art exhibition and dining experience in one.
6. The Deck: When it’s time for a little TO meets Miami meets Las Vegas, there’s The Deck. With a fully retractable snow-melting roof, private booths and its own music program, The Deck is a one-of-a-kind experience and has been voted one of the hottest heated patios for winter in Toronto.
7. Some very special wines: We have been setting the standard with our bar and wine program for as long as we can remember. Designed by award-winning sommelier Sebastien Le Goff, our wine list features an extensive mix of Canadian and global offerings and some very special reserve wines.
8. The finest ingredients: We work tirelessly to source the best fresh and local ingredients. We are committed to being an industry leader in sustainable practices and are proud members of ground-breaking environmental initiatives including Ocean Wise™.
9. Cocktails to die for: Our perfectly mixed cocktails include all of the classics, as well as our own popular creations, including our legendary Bellini and Signature Sangria. Weekend specials also include our Ugly Wheat Ale, Sangria and Caesars.
10. Signature Brew: We have a range of signature beers all brewed exclusively for Cactus, to our strict specifications for taste, quality and freshness. Beer lovers rejoice!
11. Live sports on our big screens: Toronto is a killer sports town, and Cactus has fans covered on game day with viewing from almost every seat in the house. Watch your favourite sports in comfort, while eating the best of casual classics and fine dining.
Cactus Club Cafe at First Canadian Place is open Sunday – Wednesday 11am – 1am
Thursday – Saturday 11am – 1:30am and is located at 77 Adelaide West.