CACTUS CLUB CAFE SUMMER GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GIVEAWAYS RULES (THE “GIVEAWAY RULES”).
- GIVEAWAY DESCRIPTION. The giveaway period begins on May 16, 2022 and ends on September 30, 2022 (the “Giveaway Period”). The sponsor of the Giveaway is Cactus Restaurants Ltd. (“Sponsor“). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant (the “Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Giveaway Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is open to individuals residing in Canada only, excluding individuals residing in the province of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates and immediate family members of such employees, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of residence, identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Giveaway must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant should such an Entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- PRIZE. Sponsor will award one (1) prize of a two hundred and fifty Canadian Dollars ($250 CAD) Cactus Club Cafe gift card (the “Prize”) to one (1) winner. The winner will be announced on or about August 3, 2022. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected Prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- HOW TO ENTER. No purchase is necessary. To enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period, complete the pop up email newsletter sign up form which will appear when visiting the following website: cactusclubcafe.com to be automatically entered to win. One entry per person. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be posted by the end of the Giveaway Period in order to participate.
- WINNER SELECTION. One (1) winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received throughout the Giveaway Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Winner will be notified through email address provided. As a condition of winning, winner must correctly answer, unaided and within a set timeframe, a skill testing mathematical question administered by a representative of the Sponsor. If the winner does not respond within three (3) days of notification or does not answer the skill testing question correctly, they will be disqualified and another eligible entrant may be selected (in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) at random as a potential prize winner until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein and the prize relating to the Giveaway is awarded.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries or notifications, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials related to the Giveaway. Entrant assumes liability for losses or costs of any kind caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Giveaway, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive a prize. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Giveaway cannot be conducted as planned for any reason.
- CONDUCT. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Giveaway Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Giveaway Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsor’s property or service; and/or (d) acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Giveaway MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant grants to the Sponsor the right to use and share his/her email address and preferred location (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of Giveaway administration and prize fulfillment, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winner. The Sponsor will use the entrant’s Personal Information only for identified purposes, and protect the entrant’s Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with applicable privacy policies posted at https://www.cactusclubcafe.com/privacy-policy/.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- TERMINATION. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Giveaway, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Giveaway and/or the Giveaway Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
- LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Giveaway Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Giveaway Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Giveaway-related materials, the terms and conditions of the Giveaway Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- SPONSOR. Cactus Restaurants Ltd., 201 – 550 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5Z 1E9, email@example.com